Abstract Submission Form
Information for prospective authors:
- Authors must submit their abstracts and invited/panel session proposals no later than February 16, 2018.
- The submitted abstracts will go through a peer review process. Upon abstract acceptance, papers and power point presentations will be required for the final contributions.
- Please use this page to submit your initial contribution. In case of multiple submissions by an author, submit each contribution separately.
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the corresponding author.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Committee Co-Chairs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panel sessions may consist only of power point presentations.
- CONTRIBUTED PAPERS falling within the conference theme are invited. Authors should submit a 500-word abstract. Upon abstract acceptance, a 6-8 pages paper in CIGRÉ format must be submitted for the final contributions.
- PANEL SESSIONS consist of a group presenting a unifying theme. Prospective organizers should submit a 300-word abstract describing the relevance of the session. All the panel session papers should be submitted like the regular contributed papers.
Click here to create a new abstract submission